Sunday, August 9, 2009

Trying to spice it up just a bit.

This week I have decided to try and ramp up the content of this site. I enjoy writing recaps of our contests, but I rarely get much of anything else on here, so I have been searching for some new ways to make the stuff found here a little more exciting.

I am working on a quick Q&A series featuring some of the best cooks and teams competing today and I hope to make this a weekly deal. I am also going to force myself to write a little more than the contest recaps that I currently put up here, since we don't compete as frequently leading to less content. I will keep ramblings short and sweet, giving myself a limited time to type. We'll call it "One Minute Monday" and it will be just that...one minute to type my thoughts - no spell check, no editing. If a minute runs out mid-sentence, so be it.

We'll see how it goes strating tomorrow.

No comments: